top of page

Issues with your Course, Department & Supervisor


For any issues with your course, department or supervisor, please contact your allocated Advisor or the College Senior Tutor.


College Advisor by appointment 

Allocated to you at the beginning of Michaelmas Term, your College Advisor can provide you with support and advice regarding as you navigate the university and assist if you should have any issues with your course and/or department. 

If you have misplaced these details, or think that you may not have been allocated an advisor, please contact the Academic Office of the College at

Senior Tutor by appointment 

Professor Walter Armbrust 

Is available to consult with all students and advise on issues affecting/related to academic work.


Information on formal complaints can be found here.

bottom of page